Common three major SmartPhone Problems dude007
Now days, android smartphones users often complain about heating, touching and slow internet speed, if they are using an expensive high end mobile phone powered with latest android operating system.
how to fix Overheating problem in smart phone
- Long duration of Gaming sessions
- Don’t use the Smartphone when Charging
- Too Many Apps Installed – ( More Apps you have on the smartphone more processes continue to run in the background – Apps like Facebook and it’s messenger. )
- Too Many apps running at same time, You can use an App like Clean master
- Only Enabled 3G/ 4G/WIFI when required and bonus save your batery backup
- Too Many Apps Installed, removing useless apps
- Missing phone updates so please update your device
- Disable unwanted Functions like Bluetooth & Location Settings
Slow Online Speeds problem and how fix it
- Clear your phone app cache , Go in to Settings and then to Apps. Select an individual application that you use often, like your browser or a news reader, and find the Clear Cache button. Do this for all of your most-used apps
-Check your phone network settings
If you’re a 4G LTE handset owner then make sure it's turned on.
If you use 3G then make sure there’s something other than GSM or CDMA active (WCDMA is fine, that’s a form of 3G)
-firstly Install an Ad Blocker your smart phone.
Slow touch screen problem and how fix it
- Update Phone Software/Firmware
- Manage Load of Applications on Phone
- Clean the Touchscreen
- Use Thinner/Flexible Screen Protector
- Avoid Hitting, Bending or Throwing Phone
- Gloves and Phone Touchscreen
- Repair /Renistall Phone Software- If your phone firmware has gone bad, with several other problems, touchscreen abnormal functioning can also be triggered so repaired/reinstalled your phone software time to time.